Diabetes is a well known metabolic disorder occurs due to disturbance of insulin level in the blood leading to high glucose level which has a very serious impacts on our body
- you should have excellent control on blood glucose level as much as possible within its normal level
- you should decrease blood lipids "fat" to avoid damage to your cardiovascular system.
- you should have normal blood pressure.
- you should practice exercise regularly and eat healthy foods.
Physicians in general and endocrinologists particularly realize well that diet and food requirement changes depending on age as we can't equate between a young rapidly growing youth and a 60 years old man.
- you should intake your treatment (whether it is insulin or oral hypoglycemics) on time and regularly as prescribed by your doctor.
- you should have a reasonable body weight since obesity progressively deteriorate your control over your blood glucose level as well as your blood pressure.
- you should practice exercise on regular base. At least waking for 30 min daily or running for 10 min would improve your physical status and improve your circulation
- you should avoid exposure to anxiety or stress since they increase your blood adrenaline which in turn elevate your glucose level and increase your blood pressure.
- you should visit your doctor regular?y and immediately consults them about any event that your face regarding your disease.*