Cortisone containing topical ointment and creams have various effect on the skin depending on its chemical nature plus the concentration of cortisone within it.
Cortisone usually applied to skin to control itching, eczema, acne and many other skin disease
In General, prolonged use of cortisone induce atrophy in the skin reducing the skin thickness and induce appearance of red lines "stria" in the body especially the abdomen, axilla, thigh and arms due to stretch of the thin skin leading to tear in the basal layer in the skin which in turn deep blood to be visible.
In case of using such skin products on the face, this induce growth of thick hair in abnormal sites e.g. nose beside making small blood vessels beneath to be easily visible. Also the facial skin become easily injured with minor traumas e.g. shaving.
In case of using such medication on large areas or all over the body, cortisone could be easily absorbed to the blood which in may harm your body as high cortisol level is associated with a disease known as Cushing disease.
Final word, DO NOT use such agent without a clear prescription form a dermatologist or an experienced doctor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades