New serious results appeared regarding the early puberty "precocious puberty" and its impact on the health of young girls.
New studies in Cambridge university regarding the shows that early puberty is associated with increased risk for diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, breast cancer and endometrial cancer.
These results have been achieved after long study of 180 thousand women. scientist did examined their DNA to find genes responsible to early puberty.
They find 123 genes that are responsible for timing of puberty in young females and these genes usually become more active when the young girls received them from their from their mothers rather than their fathers.
Researchers find that the date for puberty differs greatly from on girls to another since some girls received their first period on age of 8 while other may be delayed to the age of 15.
Many factors have been found to be linked to the date of puberty e.g. food, physical activity, weather ..etc.
Researchers are now focusing on finding the main causes that are responsible for risk of affection by Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, breast and endometrial cancers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades