How to protect your child from Whooping cough
Pertussis — Famously known as whooping cough is a highly contagious bacterial disease caused by an organism called Bordetella pertussis.
To Avoid infection by such dangerous organism, the child must take scheduled vaccination.
Incubation period of B. Pertussis ranges from 3 to 12 days. Symptoms usually appear as extensive cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever followed by appearance of red spots in the eye due to extensive coughing.
Doctors says that treating such disease as early as possible and in correct way would prevent complications. However ignorance in treatment will leads to serious complications like bronchitis, pneumonia, otitis media and the most serious at all intracranial hemorrhage
To ensure proper diagnosis; blood tests is needed especially PCR "polymerase chain reaction" that detect viral genome in the blood.
Treatment include oxygen inhalation and antibiotics, However prevention by vaccination is still the most important way in fighting such disease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades